Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OH. MY. GOSH. {happy dance!!!}

It's official, I can share now. :)

But first, another happy dance -
Pretty much every scrapper I know uses Glue Dots. They are a great adhesive, especially for small items such as buttons, flowers and other embellishments. The Glue Dots page is on my fan list on Facebook, and I was even chosen as fan of the week some time back and received an awesome goody package! Earlier this month, I shared a card on their site. As most of you know, I have a hard time loving my cards (let's face it, I usually think they are lame! LOL) but they seemed to like the one I posted because they asked if they could use it in their advertising!!!! Um, yeah....one of MY cards! I'm so flattered. :) I've returned the release form and pics along with instructions and supply list for the card and can't wait to see where it turns up. Glue Dots will give me full credit, of course, and will also promote my blog and FB Fan Page. EXCITING!!!

Ok and now for the even bigger announcement..... I am super thrilled to share that I was invited to join the blog team for Scrapping Cottage!!! Yippee!! Out of the blue, I received an invitation to join their team and couldn't be happier. I love the Cottage Cutz dies and to be chosen without a DT Call is such an opportunity I had to accept.

Watch for my debut on the Scrapping Cottage blog in the near future. And don't forget to check out future ads for Glue Dots to see where my card shows up too!

5 comments:

  1. Cool, how exciting. Well done you, pat on the back.
    (I would never call your cards lame!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am soooo happy for you shar! can't wait to see the card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud and happy for you! You most certainly deserve it. I love seeing your new pages and one of these days... I will actually start scrapping again. Right now I am separating all of the pictures... his.. mine and ours. What a mess! Huggies my friend... and I am sooo jealous you get to use all of those new dies from Scrapping Cottage... one of these days I am going to try them out... I love their detail! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! Glad to see good things coming your way- you worked hard & are talented. Glad to see that you're getting some recognition for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Shar!! They obviously appreciate your talent!! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar