Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love October Afternoon

October Afternoon, Farm Fresh. Are these not cute papers!?? Love the color combos, patterns, and cute vintage feel to these. They are just ..... comfortable. :)

Courtney and Logan ready to hit the water on opening day. Are they are hoot or what. LOL I love these pics. And the papers. Doesn't it look like a kitchen from the 50s? I love it!

Dies used here are the QK skillet and place setting, various circles (for the tag) and medium scallop edger die.

The fish is Cottage Cutz and the "cross stitching" (xes) from QK Katie. Border stitching is actually rubons, and the metal license plate is Karen Foster. Isn't it cute?


Prima flowers, buttons and misc bling.



Again from the Farm Fresh collection. I love those papers.

Various flower/scallop shape dies, buttons, bling, QK tickets, photo corners, and mini scallop edger.
The fish is actually the QK anime bird. I cut the wing in half to make the fins and the "lips" are actually the end of a balloon shape.



For this card I used leftover scraps of the October Afternoon Farm Fresh papers. I don't think I have ever cut a full piece of paper to make a card, other than for the base of course. I thought this plaid was perfect for a father's day card so here it is.
Paper flower from dictionary paper, prima flower and bling for the center, glimmer mist, and ink.



Thank you card for teacher featuring the apple embossing folder by QK. Sentiment and stitching are rubons.

To add a little extra punch, I made an apple charm from shrink plastic and pinned to the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar