Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Finally getting to the older pics *Ü*

I don't even want to think about how many years I've had my photos in a cardboard box on the floor of the closet. Don't shoot me. LOL I just didn't know how I wanted to store them but finally decided on the Cropper Hopper double sided photo storage case. I LOVE that thing!! So much, in fact I ordered a second one. I was able to get all my photos from 1972-1999 in one case. Wow, what a space saver!! It takes up 6" on one shelf rather than a whole 20x20 shelf that the box took up! I highly recommend this storage option.

So, in the process of going through the old pics and getting everything sorted, I've been inspired to scrap some of my favorite pictures. Watch for more of the old pics coming soon. :)

This is my all time favorite picture of Randy and the kids.
QuicKutz used here:
Journaling circle
Disco alphabet
Studio skinny mini alphabet
Special Edition house
Hearts are Cuttlebug


The kids' would always get so tan in the summer. I love their sweet little brown faces in this pic.
Quickutz used:
Stardust alphabet
filmstrip border
swimsuit
flipflops
scallop borders


I altered the swimsuit a bit by trimming it to give it a little more shape, and for the sun, I used the explosion from the pirates release

For the journaling, I ran strips of cardstock through my Dymo label buddy. Love this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar