Friday, May 22, 2009

Table for 2

I LOVE QuicKutz alphas. For this page title I used Honeybee , which I call the Winnie the Pooh font. I love its childlike playfulness and thought it was the perfect choice for this layout of just one of Gracie and Olivia's many, many tea parties. In addition, I've used the 2x2 #2 candle minus the flame, the tree top from Rev0182, vase from the Flirt spring set, rose bud and mug cookie cutter shapes. You'll find a whole list of alphabets on sale at Scrapbuggy if you've been waiting for an awesome price on any of them, now's a great time to check it out before the ones you want are sold out.

(Please excuse the funky color shading across the top. It's not like that in real life but the shadows caused by the buttons made the stitching process wiggy.) Pattern papers and buttons are from the Basic Grey, Mellow, line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar