Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fishing boys

More fun with the April Back to Basics release. I just LOVE these dies!

First up is this layout of the Randster with another winning salmon. I used the ribbon banner border for the title, this time using it on the bottom of the page. I printed his entry ticket and photo of the winners board in mini size and attached them to the clipboard. The instant photo die is perfect for showing off his entry on the winners board. I added the cc binder clip for accent. In addition, I used the 2x2 fishing pole, again attaching real fishing line to the hook for fun.

(sorry for the blurry pic, but you can see the fishing line here anyway)


The second layout is an 8.5x11 page for my son's fishing album. I used the instant photos with the cc push pin to make it appear they are displayed on a memo board. The journaling on the photos is label tape, and for the title I used the notepaper, binder clip, paper clip and tabbed contact card. Pictured upper left is hubby, lower right is my son's BIL, Josh, who caught not one, but TWO flounders during the salmon derby! LOL


And one more 8.5x11 for the fishing album, but no new dies on this one. The label is one of the December releases, run through the printer. Very simple page but I really like the colors and how masculine-looking this page is. (I've requested that these "men's-men" at least rinse off their fish before taking pictures next time. We'll see how that goes. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar