Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrap-Mart blog contest

Fun challenges this week on Scrap-Mart's blog! If you choose to participate, you will be entered into a raffle for a prize--and I'll get another ticket too for you joining in. ;) Do one or both but you have only till noon tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice. I should have posted BEFORE I finished my projects. Oops!

First is the card sketch challenge. Here's my take.

The second challenge is the layout sketch. Great sketch and easy to work with. For this challenge, I used a 9x9 size page for Sally's baby book. I love this picture of my sweet baby girls in their matching party dresses. Cyndi was 25 months, Sally 12 months. Aren't they the cutest!

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar