Saturday, January 10, 2009

What's Your Word?

Quite honestly, this surprises me. I would have thought a much more intellectual word rather than an emotional one. But I like it. What's your word? Take the quiz by clicking the link below my results. **I should clarify. It's the word itself that surprises me. The description, I must say, is spot on. :)**


Your Word is "Love"


You see life as possibility to form deep connections with a few people.

Relationships are the center of your world, and you always take time to bond with those you love.

You are caring and giving. You enjoy helping those you love.

And when it comes to romantic love, you feel passionately ... even in a very long term relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar