Saturday, January 24, 2009

New QK font...Yogurt Grand

Wow!!! Look at all the new alphabets. I'm in font heaven!!!! And lucky me, I got to work with my favorite for this release. :) I love this font. Yea, I know, I say that about every font I use, but it's true!

For this simple page I used the yummy Yogurt for the title, A's exclusive arrow, the 4x4 plate from the cooking release, and the 4x4 sun. Subtitle are baby boy letter brads (company unknown), journal stamp is Autumn leaves, ink, punch, and patter papers are Stampin' Up.

TFL!


Page 2:
I love the look on Gracie's face in these pics. She loves fishing with grampa Randy, she just doesn't care all that much for actually catching fish. LOL No touching of the fish for this girly girl. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar