Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Journal and bookmark

Another project using the Sonoma Quickitz by Scrapbuggy. And guess what. This one is for ME! For a change, I altered a book for myself, and I really love this one. The papers are scrumptious and the kit includes so much. It's an awesome value, besides being a gorgeous kit.

Altered notebook and matching bookmark

inside front cover (normally I would have added the cover sheet over the top of the brad, but the brad was an afterthought so I placed the leaf over it--also, if you noticed, I changed the ribbon on the cover to match the ribbon on the bookmark which is why it's different from one pic to the next)

inside back cover



1 comment:

  1. Really Love This Shar...I adore the colours of the papers that you've used..
    So nice that you've done something for yourself..
    But wouldn't they make great christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar