Monday, September 22, 2008

It's official -- fall is here

Wow. Do you realize today is officially the first day of autumn?! Crazy how fast the year has flown by. I don't know about you, but it seems the older I get, the faster they go. Not only is it the first day of fall, but that means you have only 13 weeks left to finish your holiday projects and Christmas shopping. Scary, isn't it!?

I love the changing of the seasons. Having lived here in Washington all my life, I don't know if I'd love the changes as much if I lived where they aren't as drastic--like SoCal, for example. I can't imagine warm weather over the winter, you know. Living here, there's no doubt when one season has given way to the next.

And today is definitely fall. Our temps have been in the upper 80s and suddenly today we are expecting a high of 63. Randy even turned the fans off in the living room this morning. (Which I will turn back on in a few minutes now that he's gone to work. LOL)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar