Friday, July 18, 2008

Washington, The Evergreen State

This page of my native Washington is for a friend who is putting together an album of all fifty states. Wouldn't that be a fun project to do? I can't wait to see her finished album when she has all the pages together.

Title done in Blossom mini with matching computer font for the mini book and journaling inside. I used the rounded nesting squares for the album pages and mats. The apple is a Bosskut die, while everything else is QuicKutz.


2 comments:

  1. Being from the state of WA, I LOVE this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I found this picture of the Washington scrapbook page when I googled images of Washington clip art. I was wondering if you'd mind if I printed some color copies of this page to use in my home school co-op class about Washington. My students are making little craft books and I would like to let them put this on their cover page.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar