Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Gracie's New Pjs


Hand drawn doodles as well as the stitching around 3 sides of the pink (scanner shaved off the bottom, sorry). Title is QK Studio Classic; flowers I drew and cut freehand as I had no pattern or dies; doodling on the flowers was inspired by a layout I saw in a mag, but for the life of me I can't find the magazine I saw them in. Grace picked out the pink flannel princess fabric that I used to make her pj pants. She loves her new pjs, as if you can't tell by her pose in this pic. LOL On the chalkboard is a butterfly she drew. Click on the pic for a clearer image and I think you can see her toenails are painted red. She loves having her toes painted.

UPDATE: You can now see this layout in the Making Memories gallery!! http://www.makingmemories.com/ideas/image_gallery.cfm

2 comments:

  1. Love this LO! What a compliment to Grace! You should be published in a reputable mag!

    :J

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...I am loving your stepping outside of the box...this one and the others really rock! Submit

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar