Wednesday, July 04, 2018

MFT Summer School, Day 3

Today's lesson is Repetition. Using multiples is a great way to enforce a message or theme in a simple way. On my card, I repeated the sentiment.


Also, I continued the pineapple theme from the background by using larger pineapples behind the focal point of the message.
 

My Favorite Things, Summer School

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Polynesian Paradise stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Script Sunshine die
My Favorite Things, Pineapple background stamp (retired)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice ink
My Favorite Things, Peach Bellini ink
Copic markers, glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar