Monday, July 02, 2018

MFT Summer School, Day 2

Hello and happy Monday. Today's class focuses on the Primary Colors. I have to admit, the primary colors are my least favorite - don't judge. LOL I don't know why, but I tend to use bright colors the least all my crafting. But not today. Today I used these three bright colors, all together no less! on my card. I like it. :) Hope the birthday girl does too.

I used the adorable You Gnome Me set by Birdie Brown.

Inside message:

My Favorite Things, Summer School 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, You Gnome Me stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Party die
My Favorite Things, Merry Everything (gift die) (retired)
My Favorite Things, Balloon number dies
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX - no stitching (retired)
My Favorite Things, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice hybrid ink
Avery Elle, No Way sentiment stamps (shut the front door)
Paper Smooches, We Totally Click stamp set (oh snap)
Carta Bella, Circus Party 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, foam tape, black twine, glossy accents, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar