Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Cutest whale ever, by Peachy Keen Stamps

Come on. Can you even stand the cuteness?? Kathy, Peachy Queen, has done it again. This whale is the cutest in his sailor hat (which is a separate stamp, so he doesn't have to wear it if you don't want him to). I made this one for my mom who is recovering from surgery. I think she'll like him. :)



Here he is on his slider - love these interactive gadgets! - playing in the ocean. I made my ocean scene using several stamp sets and distress inks on watercolor paper .

See product list below for links to the stamp sets I used for this card.

Thanks for looking!


Product List:
Peachy Keen  July 2017 Release, (whale, sailor hat, sentiment)
Paper Smooches, Get Outta Town (palm tree)
Paper Smooches, Briny Blue (rocks, bubbles)
Paper Smooches, Wicked Nauticool (waves)
My Favorite Things, Party Like a Pirate (seagulls)
My Favorite Things, Mermazing (fish, sea plants)
My Favorite Things, slider die
Lawn Fawn, 6x6 paper pack, Perfectly Plaid Winter 
Distress Inks, copic markers, fun foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar