Monday, May 08, 2017

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #68

Ohhh! Love the color combo for this week's challenge, don't you. I used it with the Up in The Air stamps and die sets by MFT for my simple "miss you" card.

I started with a light wash of light blue on watercolor paper for the sky background behind the clouds and balloons. Just enough to give it a little color and make it not so white.


This large balloon is attached with a wobble. I love using the wobbles, particularly for kids' cards, but they're not JUST for kids. They're just fun!


My Favorite Things, Card Challenges

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Up in The Air stamp set
My Favorite Things, Up in The Air die set
Copic markers, foam tape, action wobble, watercolor paper, light blue dye ink

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar