Monday, January 02, 2017

My Favorite Things, Sketch #313

Happy New Year and welcome to my first post of 2017.🎉 I wish you a healthy and crafty year ahead!

For my card today I used the adorable Sweet Succulents stamp set. I love these prickly cactus images.(See full product list below.) I know it looks unfinished, because it is. 😕 The flag below the pots is supposed to hold my sentiment, but I don't have a stamping block at the moment so therefore, no sentiment. I had the plants and pots already stamped and cut so I would only need to color them, but forgot to grab an acrylic block when I packed my craft bags. *facepalm*

*Update: Here's the finished card with the sentiment added.




Little closer view.

Side view - added dimension with foam tape.

MFT Card Challenges


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sweet Succulents stamps and coordinating dies
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flag STAX die-namics
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1 die-namics
My Mind's Eye, 6x6 paper pad, Just Sayin
Copic markers, foam tape, enamel dots
*Update:
Sentiment: My Favorite Things, So Much Love stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar