Monday, December 26, 2016

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #60

Today's card features the new Cooler With You stamps and die-namics by My Favorite Things. I love the simple color palette of this challenge. My bear's scarf is more coral-ish in real life than in the pics and closer to the peach in the challenge colors. Anyway.... here's my card.



I didn't bring the glacier dies with me so I cut these by hand. Also, the glaciers and fishing hole both have sparkle pen on them. Sorry I wasn't able to get a better pic, but it does look pretty cool irl. ;)


My Favorite Things
Card Challenges

Products list:
My Favorite Things, Cooler With You stamps
My Favorite Things, Cooler With You, die-namics
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1 die-namics
My Favorite Things, Basic Stitch Lines die-namics
Copic markers, foam tape, enamel dots, sparkle pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar