Wednesday, April 27, 2016

OCC Day 2, Clear & Sheer

Hello! It's Day 2 of Online Card Class, Clear and Sheer. My card today is a Jennifer McGuire design I've changed up just a bit. I love coloring the vellum - which is so easy to do with just an ink pad and dry cloth.


Here you can see how beautifully vellum can be heat embossed.

Thanks again for coming by to see my class homework. Remember, you can register for any of the Online Card Classes at any time, so if this is one you'd like to try, you can still sign up.

Products:
My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings sentiment 'happy'
My Creative Time, Mom flower stamp
My Favorite Things, Written in Watercolor 'birthday' sentiment stamp
White embossing powder, platinum embossing powder, sequins, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar