Monday, April 25, 2016

Melonheadz Friends, Pastels

Hey digi addicts! It's time for the new challenge with me and the Melonheadz Friends design team. This week we are using pastel colors. So get out the pencils, markers, paints, inks or whatever your favorite medium for coloring, and join us!

I used this sweet little girl(4) from the Bobbleheadz2 set. I added glasses using a stamp by My Creative Time. My oldest two grand girls both wear glasses so I thought these would be appropriate. I can't even believe how perfectly the stamp fits her face. {clap, clap!!!}


The little tags are by Technique Tuesday with letter stamps by My Creative Time. And the matted banner flag is by My Favorite Things with sentiment stamps by Paper Smooches.

Join us at Melonheadz Friends for this challenge and you could win a hand drawn digi set by my talented friend and owner of Melonheadz Illustrating, NikkiC!!

Product List:
My Creative Time, Alpha 1, Alpha 3 from Alpha Pack stamp set, glasses Here's Lookin at You
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Fishtail Banner dies
Technique Tuesday, Mini tag die
Paper Smooches, Slang Gang stamp set
Copic markers, glossy accents (glasses lenses), foam tape, jute twine

3 comments:

  1. Shar, this is such a cute card! I love the eyeglasse DP... perfect with the darling image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Facebook, but had to stop by and tell ya how CUTE it is! Wonderful Card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this is fantastic! I'm loving those papers and the sentiment is way cool!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar