Monday, November 09, 2015

Melonheadz Friends, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

It's time for the new challenge at Melonheadz Friends, and this time it's a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. Never done a tic-tac-toe before? Fear not, it's really easy! (See chart at the end of this post.) Choose horizontal, vertical, or diagonal and incorporate those three things into your project. Easy peasy!

Here's my project using Bling/Die Cuts/Ribbon (twine)
The adorably sweet Thanksgiving Bobbleheadz make the perfect little people for turkey day place cards. I love them! 


Can you tell what I used for the base? It's a lollipop holder!! I added a little doodling to create an anchor for the standing people.

In addition to the table place cards, I put together these cute "Indian corn" favor treat bags using cone shaped bags that you can get in the cake decorating aisle. These were inspired by this awesome idea I found on pinterest. Fun idea the kids will love, and they are super easy to make.

Thanks for coming by for this fun new challenge. I hope you'll join us this week, link up your project here and maybe you'll be a winner! What crafter doesn't love adorable hand drawn digi images!??


I used Bling/Die Cuts/Ribbon for my card

Product list:
Melonheadz Thanksgiving Bobbleheads image set
My Creative Time stamps;  Thankful Heart, Fall Friends
My Creative Time lollipop holder die
Fiskars circle punch
Twine, stickles, bling, cone bags, kraft wrapping paper, paper crimper, crop-o-dile, glue dots, copic markers, clear embossing powder, foam tape


3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable! I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so talented and just joined...Have a beautiful day :) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar