Friday, September 25, 2015

Paper Smooches, SPARKS Challenge

Today's SPARKS challenge theme is Anything Goes. I chose to make a Halloween themed card using non-Halloween stamps. It was fun going through my stash to see which sets I could use and how to use them. That was a fun challenge in itself. I hope you like how it turned out.

The Paper Smooches stamp sets I used are:
Ahoy Me Hearty - message in a bottle, rum jug, skull and crossbones
Wicked Nauticool - plank, for the shelf
Briny Blue - bubbles above the purple potion
Southwestern Charm - let's fiesta sentiment
Kitschy Kitchen - don't be afraid to stir things up and we mix well sentiments


I altered the bottles a bit and I love how they work for my potions and elixirs!

Here's my own sentiment I created using pieces of three different stamps.


Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge


6 comments:

  1. Hiya Shar, what a great Halloween card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love when stamps are mixed and used in new ways! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab. U. Lous. I am in awe of the way you put this together. I wish my brain would work this way. I just love your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that card is just great! love it and love how nothing is really a halloween stamp yet you made it seem so. love this card so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...