Friday, July 31, 2015

Card Class, Day 5: Textured Backgrounds

Wow this week has gone by fast! Here we are already on Day 5 of class, PLUS it's Friday!!! Friday is my favorite! :) I made several designs for today's class. It was just too much fun to stop. Here are a few of them:



For the white one, I used a score board only.
The pink roses are a stencil by Tim Holtz using picked raspberry distress ink to color white embossing paste. Love the shade of pink it made!
The green is also a stencil (I think it might be made by Plaid?). I used white embossing paste over the top, let it dry, then inked with peeled paint distress ink.

These will be used on cards, along with several other backgrounds not pictured. Remember, you can take this class at your leisure if you missed the "live" presentation this week. Simply sign up at Online Card Classes. There are lots of other classes available as well.

Have fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet Shar! As you can see I am behind again so I am starting from the month of August! Well aren't these just pretty little backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar