Sunday, June 07, 2015

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 22

Yummy color combination for this week's color challenge on the MFT card challenges blog! I just got my birthday package in the mail (thank you, hubby!!) and have to use the new watercolor flowers stamps and dies to create my card for this challenge. I LOVE those guys!!! These layered images are so much fun to stamp. I used the dies to mask off the larger flowers that I wanted to be in the front. The simple sentiment comes from an older stamp set from My Favorite Things called Just My Type. Here's my creation:


In addition to the watercolor flowers, I used the cross stitched rectangles dies and popped it off the page with foam tape.

Add a few sequins and a black twine bow and called it done. :) 



Product List:
My Favorite Things, Watercolor Flowers stamps and dies (each sold separately)
My Favorite Things, Cross stitched rectangle dies
My Favorite Things, Wild Wisteria hybrid ink pad
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice hybrid ink pad
My Favorite Things, Just My Type stamp set
Distress inks, Dusty Concord, Ripe Persimmon, Shaded Lilac, Peeled Paint
Hero Arts inks, Soft Cantaloupe, Orange Soda
Memento inks, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves
Foam tape, black twine, sequins

2 comments:

  1. Those stamped flowers look amazing, what a gorgeous cluster! Love the design with the raised panel too! Thank you for joining us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous!! I would love to make flowers that looks like that! :) Plus, what an awesome use of these colors :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar