Friday, April 03, 2015

My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge 222

I used this week's sketch challenge design to make a belated birthday card. Completely spaced on a friend's birthday (I think she'll forgive me; she knows I also have 6 family birthdays in March as well as hers!) Anyway, here is my card. I didn't stray much from the sketch, actually.

I used elements from three My Favorite Things die sets, plus a partial sentiment from the Birthday Sentiments stamp set.


Foam tape lifts the stars for dimension, and sequins add texture.

MFT Card Challenges
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sun Moon & Stars dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 9 die set
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 22 die set
My Favorite Things, Birthday Sentiments stamps
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice Hybrid ink pad
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames die
Paper Smooches, Scripty Sayings stamps {celebrate}
Foam tape, sequins

2 comments:

  1. Shar ~ Well I just LOVE this card! I think these are my favorite color combination ~ so patriotic!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar