Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Creative Time Designer Challenge

This card is for the MCT Designer Challenge. I used colors from the photo inspiration {pictured below}. 



Love the Pretty Spring Wreath stamp set and thought it was perfect for incorporating all the colors in the photo!

MCT April Color Challenge


The four ink colors I used are:
Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe

My Favorite Things Cherry Crisp

My Favorite Things Daffodil

My Favorite Things Wild Wisteria


Product List:
My Creative Time, Pretty Spring Wreaths
My Creative Time, More Gift Card Sentiments
My Creative Time, Mini Chalkboard Tags
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames
Memento, Bamboo Leaves {green ink for wreath}

2 comments:

  1. Well this is beautiful! I love how you incorporated the happy banner! PRETTY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Shar!!!!! LOVE your take on the color challenge!!!
    TFS and linking this beauty up for the MCT Designers Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar