Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge 221

It's Thursday, good people! Or as I like to call it Friday Eve. :) Friday is my favorite day, so it seems fitting. LOL

Today's card is the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things card challenge blog. For my card I used the Blueprints 22 and Blueprints 1 Die-Namics die sets. Stamps are the Scribble Flowers and the sentiment is from BB Somebunny. Teeny baby buttons from my stash for the final embellishment.


I stamped the scribble flowers onto vellum then cut the rounded corner mat and adhered it to a piece of pattern paper, also cut with that die. I cut the sentiment using the Blueprints 1 set then cut the end at an angle just for interest.

I cut the heart three times and heat embossed one of them for the top, then layered them with foam tape before adding the sentiment tag.

Sketch 221












2 comments:

  1. Shar ~ AWESOME card!! LOVE the fun squiggly things!! See how technical I am ~ NOT!! Any way ~ LOVE it and Happy Friday eve to you too! So happy its almost the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...