Monday, March 02, 2015

Green Challenge at Melonheadz Friends

Welcome to March and Monday and Melonheadz! Today's challenge is to use green. So I did! ;) Hope you'll come and play with us at Melonheadz Friends and you could win some awesome digi images from Melonheadz Illustrating. I used the new Lucy Doris, St. Patrick's Day set. I just love Lucy Doris!


I stamped my sentiment on the white mat behind her.....

...then I adhered her to the mat using foam tape.

Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating, Lucy Doris, St. Patrick's Day digital images
My Creative Time, You're My Pot of Gold sentiment stamp and scallop oval die set
Jillibean Soup, Dutch Mustard 6x6 paper pad
Clear embossing powder, foam tape

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's cute Shar, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the shape and the glittery shamrock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My!! Just adorable!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Love the unique shape and the cute image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shar ~ oh goodness this is seriously ADORABLE!! LOVE that little girl holding the shamrock... then on the ovals and oh my the papers!! Too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar