Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 4, Stretch Your Dies Card Class - Mini Dies

HAPPY Thursday everyone! :) I'm extra happy today because I got new crafty goodies to play with! Everybody loves happy mail, am I right!

Today I'm using these adorable mini dies by My Creative Time, and the awesome new "happy" word by My Favorite Things. I attached the card front with all the die cut-outs with foam tape - lots and lots of foam tape! - to create my one of a kind birthday card. The stamped "birthday" is from the new Jaded Blossom set, Party Animal.

I love the look of the raised panel, and for extra oomph the stitched circles are too cute. Add a few Doodlebug Sprinkles and done! :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ... the colors are so cheerful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching on the circles is cute and I like the dots. The colors are so pretty. Wonderful job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar ~ oh this card just makes me HAPPY!! Seriously! LOVE the colors too! FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...