Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 2, Stretch Your Dies

For today's card class, I've used the negative space for my design. I used stars and navy blue to create a more masculine-type of card.


Using foam tape, I've lifted the card front off the card base to make the negative space really pop. It's a simple technique, but works really well to create a more dimensional card. Hope you like!
Product List:
My Creative Time, Let's Celebrate and Polka Dot Surprise stamp sets
My Creative Time, Stitched Star dies and Stitched Decorative Banner dies
Gold sequins, Bazzill Admiral cardstock, foam tape, white & clear embossing powders

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful masculine card or for anyone. Love the dimension.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A boy card! LOL they're so hard...and this is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ Oh LOVE this card! The navy blue against the white just pops!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...