Saturday, February 07, 2015

Paper Smooches, Sparks Challenge

Happy Saturday, crafty bloggers! I have two posts up today, so be sure to click the home tab and scroll to the next post. For my Paper Smooches card I simply HAD to have the new Ahoy Me Hearty stamp set with the awesome pirate theme!! I used the set to create my shaker card for the Anything Goes Sparks Challenge.

I used copic markers to color my parrot then cut by hand and clear embossed the image. The adorable message in a bottle is also part of this set, and of course, the sentiment as well. The porthole is a die by My Creative Time.

In addition to the seed beads I added gold sequins for "doubloons"! :) Fun card. Hope you like!

5 comments:

  1. Just saw this on the Paper Smooches Challenge Linky and had to stop by for a better look! LOVE the shaker window and that fun parrot. I don't have may PS stamps, but thinking I need to add this set to my collection - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrrr this be adorable me hearty! Arrrrrr I love your coloring. Arrrrr. that porthole is perfect. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Shiver me timbers. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super idea for a shaker...love the note in a bottle! Wonderful card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is ADORBS Shar~ LOVE the coloring and oh my the inside of the port too! FAB as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...