Sunday, February 22, 2015

February SPARKS Challenge, Paper Smooches

The February Designer Sketch is up on the SPARKS Challenge Blog for Paper Smooches. {see sketch below} Click the link for details and link up info. You have until the 28th, so there's still time to play!

For my card I used FOUR Paper Smooches stamp sets, and one die set!


The adorable bunny and carrots are from A Little Lovin', the basket from the Squeaky Clean stamps, and for the grass I used one of the leaves from the Botanicals 2 stamp set. The sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler. I heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder, and black embossing powder for the sentiment. I love the look heat embossing gives to the already super cute images.

Then, as an added layer of cuteness, I put Mr. Bunny on a wobble!!! LOVE!

SPARKS Challenge Sketch, February










Product List:
Paper Smooches, A Little Lovin stamps
Paper Smooches, A Little Lovin dies
Paper Smooches, Squeaky Clean
Paper Smooches, Botanicals 2
Paper Smooches, Sentiment Sampler
My Creative Time, Rectangle frame dies
Prima, Oh Darling, 6x6 paper pad
Embossing powders clear and black, copic markers

5 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute Shar!!! I love it!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar ` Oh my this is ADORABLE!! LOVE that little bunny and oh my you colored everything PERFECTLY!! Well you know I have to say this but the papers are FABULOUS too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beyond adorable!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Spark Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar