Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tag it Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, people. Aren't you glad Monday is over? Just kidding! All my days pretty much run together so it doesn't matter to me what day it is. Unless it's Friday, then I get all excited cuz, well, FRIDAY! But I digress.....

Today's project is to make a tag. I took it a little further and made a tag ON a tag! But then - BAM! - I took it even further and put them both on a card. Woot!! ;) Some friends were married last week and just got back from their honeymoon, so I used the occasion to inspire my tag-it project for today. I love how it turned out.


For the main focus, the tag on the tag, I used the Once Upon a Time typewriter die and stamp set. The layering heart dies and one of the key dies from the Chunky Jar Accessories dies are perfect for a wedding theme. Also, I used the leaf dies and the rolled flower die. The flower is deep red and looks even deeper after I dipped it into UTEE making it a resin embellishment. So pretty!!!!

 Here is a better shot of the flower and the black heat embossing on the typewriter. I love it.

Oh yes. Another die from the Chunky Jar Accessories die set, this tiny tag. I added an amber gem and a tiny piece of the gold tulle that I used at the top of the large tag. "Wedding Wishes" sentiment are individual words from the Chocolate Greetings set.Yummy black bling along the bottom of the card was a RAK from my bestie, Miss Nikki.

And last, but not least, the inside sentiment. I used the Fun Variety Inside and Out stamp.

Product List:
My Creative Time, Once Upon a Time, stamp and die set
My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings stamps
My Creative Time, Chunky Jar Accessories dies
My Creative Time, Fun Variety Inside and Out stamp set
My Creative Time, Stitched Leaves dies
My Creative Time, Rolled Flower die
My Creative Time, Layering Hearts dies
My Creative Time, Tag Topper die
My Minds Eye, 6x6 paper pads Lost and Found2, Sunshine and Lost and Found, Record It
Pre-made tags, bling, string pearls, UTEE, sheer black ribbon, gold tulle

7 comments:

  1. WOW oh WOW your tag is so fabulous and girl talk about do one outstanding creative Shabby Chic job....you so knocked it out of the park with how you used Miss Emma's goodies and then your bling of it all and your other embellishments just are so perfect. Gosh you're talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag/card is so classy. I love your flower and the Uttee.
    tfs.........dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shar!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! Your flower is awesome and I love the bling and tulle. So romantic <3 Fabulous job...your friends will love it.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag on a tag on a card. tee hee! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar ~ This is simply GORGEOUS!!! I don't know what else to say ~ I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar