Monday, July 21, 2014

Scrapping The Little Things

Welcome to another Monday of Scrapping The Little Things with the My Creative Time Design Team. I'm sharing this layout today of my grandgirl, Olivia. She loves crafting, like most of my grandgirls do{yay!} and here she is loom knitting. Isn't she the cutest?! 


I made the title block using the MCT Build a Watercolor Background, You Are Fabulous, and Speech Bubble Sentiments.

For the upper embellishments, I used Bunch of Fun Circle dies, Build a Stripey Background, and You Are Fabulous pattern dies.

I also used the notebook edge border die and layering hearts die, and Happy Thoughts heart pattern stamp.

Fun page with lots of fun elements! Hope you enjoyed my project today. :)

Product List:
My Creative Time, Build a Scripty and Watercolor Background
My Creative Time, Build a Stripey Background
My Creative Time, You are Fabulous
My Creative Time, Happy Thoughts
My Creative Time, Speech Bubble Sentiments
My Creative Time, Bunch of Fun Circle dies
My Mind's Eye, My Girl 6x6 paper pad
Buttons, foam tape



8 comments:

  1. Your LO is absolutely outstanding. Your story is precious and your granddaughter, Olivia, is so beautiful. You really did capture a fab photo and told the story well with your LO! I love all the creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. You are one super talented scrapper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shar! Such a GORGEOUS LO!!!
    AWESOME job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet layout, Shar! I love how you used the water color stripes on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet layout. Love how you used the MCT goodies...... Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on your page. It is so fun to help kids find interest in crafting...knitting is a life long fun craft to learn...soon ready for some needles and more fun. Clever the way the notebook edge and circles are like the loom and the stripes are like her shirt in the picture. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar ~ Oh this is AMAZING in so many ways!! I LOVE the whole design, the color choices, the way you used the MCT products and of course Miss Olivia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar