This card is my third attempt at watercolor stamping using a block. First two backgrounds did not cooperate AT ALL, and this one, well, let's just say it was the best of the three. LOL I have a lot of practice ahead of me to get this one down, but in the end, it doesn't look all that bad. It's supposed to be more of a green tone but here it appears to be more on the brownish/gray side. I used bundled sage Distress Ink for the background.
The stamps I used here are by My Favorite Things; flowers, bud, leaves and stems are all individual pieces. The sentiment is also part of this stamp set. I do love how the flowers turned out though. I used Distress Inks, barn door for the flowers and bud, wild honey for the highlighting, walnut stain for the center, and for the leaves and stems, forest moss.