Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Whatever you want Wednesday

Heidi-ho, good neighbor. My project for today is not a card, not scrapbook page, not even made of paper - mostly. I made this adorable Easter bunny for my front door, with the help of my hubby and his power saw!

This is an idea I saw on pinterest and knew immediately it would be my spring decoration instead of a wreath this year. I drew out the shapes on paper and hubby cut them from wood. I sanded, painted, mod podged and decorated.


The cute embellishment is a two-tone tulle bow with flowers and a tiny Easter basket which holds a tiny chocolate bunny. It turned out so cute, don't you think. It will be hard waiting the next few weeks before I can hang it up on my door. :)

Product List:
My Creative Time, Rolled flower die
My Creative Time, Hello Chickie, die and stamp set
My Creative Time, Color Me Happy stamp set
My Creative Time, Chunky Jar Accessories tag dies
Wood, acrylic paints, tulle, wire, glue, mod podge

original design:
wooden rabbit

12 comments:

  1. Cute...cute....cute!! Love your bunny she turned out just so adorable.
    Love all the cool ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Great creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!!!! great job on it u2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is over the top ADORABLE Shar!!! What an awesome Easter decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute!!! You blow me away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh heck!! Hang it up now!! It is so stinkin cute!!! Love it, I don't know how you come up with all this adorable stuff!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute bunny! I think you should hang it up now too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! The embellishments are sweet and I love the curly whiskers. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOMMGG! Oh Shar ~ I ADORE this project! It's so CUUTE and ADORBS!!! I LOVE that you drew this and then put Rand the man to work! EEK! The little MCT details are PERFECT and oh those whiskers ~ EEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh LOVE your bunny, I think "hubby" should make one for all of us on the DT! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar