Thursday, February 06, 2014

Be My Sweetie

Card design borrowed from a pinterest idea I saw (sorry, I didn't pin it and now I can't find it to link you). I don't care as much for my own version...I think my papers are too busy...but the design itself I like. Hope you do too!

I used My Creative Time Chunky Jar Accessories, Build a Banner Kit, Stitched Layering Hearts, Stitched Curly Label, and Square Stitched Goodie Dies. 


The sentiment is from My Creative Time 100% Sweetness stamp set, and the "xoxoxo" stamp is from Lots of Love stamp set.  Bo Bunny Love Letters Collection 6x6 paper pad. 


5 comments:

  1. Your card is FANTASTIC Shar, I LOVE all the layers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!!!!
    Love this Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shar ~ this is FABULOUS and so PRETTY!! I LOVE all the layers too and the paper is PERFECT! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...