Thursday, February 06, 2014

Be My Sweetie

Card design borrowed from a pinterest idea I saw (sorry, I didn't pin it and now I can't find it to link you). I don't care as much for my own version...I think my papers are too busy...but the design itself I like. Hope you do too!

I used My Creative Time Chunky Jar Accessories, Build a Banner Kit, Stitched Layering Hearts, Stitched Curly Label, and Square Stitched Goodie Dies. 


The sentiment is from My Creative Time 100% Sweetness stamp set, and the "xoxoxo" stamp is from Lots of Love stamp set.  Bo Bunny Love Letters Collection 6x6 paper pad. 


4 comments:

  1. Your card is FANTASTIC Shar, I LOVE all the layers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!!!!
    Love this Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shar ~ this is FABULOUS and so PRETTY!! I LOVE all the layers too and the paper is PERFECT! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar