Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Inspire Me Tuesday

Welcome to the Studio! Here we are with another installment of Inspire Me Tuesday. I don't have any one inspiration piece to show you today. I was searching for something completely different when I came across the cutest cupcake cards on Pinterest. They were all the inspiration I needed to make this card for Emmy's 6th birthday, coming up next week!

For my cupcake shape, I used the Cricut Cartridge, Create a Friend.


The adorable scallop lace paper bow is a die by My Creative Time.

Bunny is also from the Create a Friend cartridge. Banners stamps and sentiments by My Creative Time.

 And as a special bonus, BUNNY WOBBLES! :) I think Emmy will like her dancing bunny.

Thanks for coming by today. Please be sure to visit the other designer blogs as well and leave some love. :)

Product List:
My Creative Time, Small bow die
My Creative Time, Vintage label and banner die
My Creative Time, Let's Celebrate stamp set (party banner)
My Creative Time, Happy Hunting stamp set (grass)
My Creative Time, Spring Chicken background stamp
My Creative Time, Type Calendar stamp set (number 6)
My Creative Time, Post Card Add-ons (tiny bunny stamp)
Cricut Cartridges, Create a Friend (cupcake and bunny) and Create a Critter (carrot)
Imaginisce, Lucy Bird pattern papers, swiss dot cardstock by Bazzill, ink, foam tape, wobble

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your cupcake idea for Miss Emmy's birthday. It is so stinkin' cute and the bow really is adorable. Love the papers you chose my goodness they are so beautiful and of course girly, girl. Your bunny is just precious. Love how you used for Cricut and Miss Emma's goodies. What a duo. Great creative and clever job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar ~ Oh my word ADORBS! I am in AWE of all the MCT products on this one little card! I bet she LOVES her card especially the action bunny! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cupcake is so fun! Love the bright and bold pink. So fun for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wobbles on the bunny and your cupcake looks so pretty with the bow. Adorable! Great shape card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, you incorporated so many MCT products, but it doesn't look crowded! This is the most adorably shaped cupcake! And, the bunny on a sugar high--crazy cute! Emmy will ADORE this card. Happy 6th Emmy!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar