Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Threads n' Scraps, Day 3

Happy hump day, crafty bloggers! Today's Peachy card is a sweet get well message. I love puns so this one is very fitting. Plus I love to bake, so it's very me. :)


Again using Peachy Keen's September kitchen/baking release-- sentiment, batter bowl, and whisk. 

I added glossy accents to the batter and whisk. Kinda cool...almost makes you want to lick it. Hahaha! Kidding...cuz I do that. Kid, that is!

Stop by again tomorrow for more peachy goodness! Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll find some inspiration to create your own peachyness.

Product List:
Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-21
Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-1337
Quickutz, label die
Stampin' Up pattern papers
Button, sheer ribbon, twine, corner rounder, glossy accents

1 comment:

  1. Shar ~ Well you have done it again ~ the pun is a PERFECT fit! LOVE how you made the batter look real! AWESOME job sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...