Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Threads n' Scraps, Day 3

Happy hump day, crafty bloggers! Today's Peachy card is a sweet get well message. I love puns so this one is very fitting. Plus I love to bake, so it's very me. :)


Again using Peachy Keen's September kitchen/baking release-- sentiment, batter bowl, and whisk. 

I added glossy accents to the batter and whisk. Kinda cool...almost makes you want to lick it. Hahaha! Kidding...cuz I do that. Kid, that is!

Stop by again tomorrow for more peachy goodness! Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll find some inspiration to create your own peachyness.

Product List:
Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-21
Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-1337
Quickutz, label die
Stampin' Up pattern papers
Button, sheer ribbon, twine, corner rounder, glossy accents

1 comment:

  1. Shar ~ Well you have done it again ~ the pun is a PERFECT fit! LOVE how you made the batter look real! AWESOME job sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar