Wednesday, September 04, 2013

3D Wednesday

Guess what day it is.....guess what day it is! That's right, it's 3D Wednesday with My Creative Time!!! Oh yeah. And hump day. LOL ;)

Simple and adorable Halloween treat boxes for the grands. :) I used the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge for the cute little coffin shaped boxes.


Because I wasn't thinking far enough ahead, I had to cut out the ghosts by hand (the boxes had already been put together) but it worked out great. I traced around the MCT ghost die and it worked great. I added googly eyes to the window, used the Just Simply Live letter stamps for "RIP" and the Happy Fright Night stamp set for the spiders and all the tag sentiments. Love how they turned out, and I'm sure the kidlets will love them too. Of course, the candy inside will help! Haha.

Hope you've enjoyed my project today. I know school just started (in my neck of the woods I mean just as in, yesterday was the first day of school around here!) but Halloween will be here before you know it, so it's not too early to start thinking about treats and scary stuff. ;) Thanks for coming by!


Product List:
My Creative Time, Piles of Smiles leaf die
My Creative Time, Spooky ghost die
My Creative Time, Vintage label and banner die
My Creative Time, Just Simply Live stamp set
My Creative Time, Fright Night stamp set
Cricut Cartridge: Happy Hauntings
Peachy Keen pumpkin trio die
MME Lost and Found Halloween 6x6 paper pad
Twine, foam tape, chipboard, wire, googly eyes

7 comments:

  1. WOW your coffin treat boxes turned out awesome they are so spooktacular!! Your kidlets are going to love them you are the most wicked awesome grandma ever!!
    You really are clever and so creative. I love what you made can't ya tell?!! Boy you sure used a lot of Miss Emma's goodies and you did a wicked awesome job with everything and truly love the cartridge you used too. *tee hee I love my Cricut*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! These are spooky cute, Shar! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shar!

    I love love love your treat boxes! LOL... about having to hand cut the ghosts out, that is so something I would do too. :)

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super adorable!!!! WOW I love them~
    Such a FUN project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids are going to love these cute boxes! I like the idea to punch the leaves and curly wires. Super project.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny! I've been sitting here laying out these little boxes in the CCR. I've done some of the pumpkin boxes also. Cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so cute! Need to start halloween crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar