Tuesday, September 04, 2012

My camping girls

My girls love to camp. My family didn't ever go camping when I was a kid. I sure enjoyed it when Randy and I would take the kids when they were growing up. I'm so glad we took them when they were kids, because now they take their own kids!

Cyndi and Grace at Staircase in the Olympic National Forest last September.


To make my journaling block I used a portion of the MCT tri-fold card die and the super versatile mini letter stamps from the Just Simply Live stamp set. Leaf die and journaling lines are also by MCT.

My Creative Time cloud dies

Adorable mushrooms are a Cottage Cutz die.

Product List:
My Creative Time tri fold card die
My Creative Time clouds and leaf dies
My Creative Time Just Simply Live, and My Journaling stamp sets
Cottage Cutz mushroom die
Bo Bunny Camp a Lot 6x6 paper pad
Fern leaf punch, twine, offray jute ribbon, foam tape, ink

3 comments:

  1. OMGEEEEEE!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!! GREAT job my sweet friend! I LOVEEEE IT!:)
    xoxo,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they're having a wonderful time! I love the colors/prints/textures/cuts/embellishments...Is that EVERYTHING? Yup, EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ Oh what a FABULOUS layout! Well I love the story behind the layout! LOVe the journaling idea, of course the details but how about those little shrooms! I need them! To CUTE!! I LOVE the picture of your BEAUTIES and you go Shar! You have done a lot of LO's lately!!! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar