Monday, January 16, 2012

Scrapendipity Studio Etsy Store Now Open!

I am pleased to announce that I have finally opened the Scrapendipity Studio Etsy store ! I am working on more goodies to add, so keep watching! Here's a small sample of what's listed right now. Be sure to check the store to see all the details on these and other current listings. 


Vintage Valentine (front and back)

handmade paper roses in various colors and combinations






finished cards in a variety of greetings



Lots more on the way so if you don't see something at the moment, keep checking. In addition, I'm happy to take custom orders if it's something within my abilities. ;) Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shar,

    New to your site. Beautiful cards. Gald to see you on Emma's site. Just love her stamps amd ideas and her design team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will do very well on Etsy! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar