Saturday, November 05, 2011

Edge It - Lifestyle Crafts new release

Another sample using the gorgeous new Edge It kit by Lifestyle Crafts. These shaped edges are fantastic!



Sentiment; I combined two different stamps from two different companies. I love playing around with what I have and combining things that aren't typically thought of together.

Flower embellishment. I love making these and trying to come up with new looks for my flower and leaf dies.

Product List:
Lifestyle Crafts, Edge It kit
Quickutz window/labels release
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die
DCWV Botanicals glitter paper stack
Bazzill textured cardstock {leaves}
Stamps: My Creative Time So Grateful for You, Paper Trey Ink Mat Stack 2
MME brad, BoBunny button, fern leaf punch, ribbon, twine, ink

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Shar! Such beautiful fall colors and I love that Egdge on the side! The flower is so pretty your killing me with these!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card like always. I love that edge that you use.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Shar, your cards are sooo pretty!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar