Monday, October 17, 2011

Scrapbuggy Tuesday!

Good morning! Hearts don't have to be for special occasions or holiday cards - this one is a "just because I love you" card for the hubs. :) I like it! The black demask pattern is flocked, from the DCWV, LaCreme Stack.


I used heart from the Rev0186 heart frame die....in case you hadn't noticed by now, it's my 'go to' heart shape. My all time fave.


Sentiments are from My Creative Time, You Had Me at Chocolate, and wings from MCT Happy Mail.

Product List:
Quickutz Rev0186, Heart Frame die
Spellbinders floral doily accent edger
My Creative Time, You Had Me at Chocolate
My Creative Time, Happy Mail
Die Cuts With a View, LaCreme flocked stack
Ribbon, button, pearl bead, ink

3 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty!!! Love the papers & the color combo!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ad the great colors! TFS Callyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Green is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar