Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!

Chosen by random.org, #104 -JustJules....who said:

The layout is way to cute!! TFS! Thanks for the opportunity to win!
Congrats, Jules!! You're going to love the Cherish This Moment set!!! Watch for my email! :)

*** *** ***
It's Tuesday and that means it's time for a Scrapbuggy project. For my card base I used the fancy frames nesting set by Lifestyle Crafts. I love the bracket shape and with several sizes in the set, you can easily stack and mat them like I did here. 


The large maple leaf is one of my favorite fall dies.


I also used mini maple leaves from the Lifestyle Crafts tree/leaf border die, BDR052, and for my sentiment tag, one of the nesting lacy rectangles.


Product List:
Lifestyle Crafts nesting frames
Lifestyle Crafts nesting lacy rectangles
Lifestyle Crafts tree/leaf border, LD-BDR-052
Quickutz leaf, Rev0249
Various pattern paper scraps
Buttons, twine, computer generated text

Thanks for stopping by the studio today. Be crafty! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jules!!!
    This is Beautiful Shar, very pretty!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Shar and you made that computer generated sentiment look like it was one of Emma's. Super cute! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar