Sunday, October 30, 2011

A cut above....

If I do say so myself, I love how this card came out. :)


My new spellbinders labels die, My Mind's Eye Sunshine papers, and sentiment by My Creative Time, Home Sewn.

Handmade roses, buttons with pearl beads, and leaf punch.


Product List:
My Creative Time, Home Sewn stamp set
My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found2, Sunshine 6x6 paper pad
Bazzill textured cardstock
Spellbinders Labels 22
Buttons, pearl beads, leaf punch, ink, ribbon, foam tape

Thanks for looking! Have a great week.....and try to stay warm if you have snow already. Brrr!

5 comments:

  1. Your work truly amazes me....so glad to have such a talented friend that inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar all your creations turn out great. This is no different.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have three words for you...GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GOREGEOUS!!! Love it! Hugs, Leanne (ok I lied maybe a few more words hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Shar, this is absolutely beautiful!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy aka Roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must also say i like it too!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar