Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Would java cup o' coffee with me? {and hop winner!}

Also: Congrats to Kristan, winner of the Makeover Blog Hop! :) Kristan said:
so sorry about your dog :( Your layouts of him a very pretty, love the tag makeover!!
Be sure to send your info to Wendy to claim your prize. Thanks so much for walking with us!

***
Har har! I love play on words...even though that one is a bit out there, I thought I was funny and made myself laugh. ;) Have you seen Verve Stamps? Someone {named Gia - LOL} told me about them and I fell hard. They are really nice and I recommend them highly if you enjoy stamping at all.

Anyhoo....I used the Verve Stamps, Better With You coffee set for this card; the "java" jumbled words for a background on one side and the coffee ring stain on the other.  Oh and the vapor above the cup is also a stamp from that set.

The coffee cup and saucer are a 2x2 Quickutz doublekutz die.
Product List:
Quickutz coffee cup and saucer, KS0592
My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose paper pad
Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock
Verve Stamps, Better With You
Martha Stewart border punch, scallop/dot
Memento inks; rich cocoa, tuxedo black

4 comments:

  1. Shar thank you so much for letting me know I won!! I tried looking at Wendy's post the other day but it wouldn't let me, i went back and got to see it!! I love Emma's stamps and am so greatful to have won them (i don't own that set and I hardly have any christmas stamps so they will come in handy with christmas just around the corner). Love your card!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just love the card. I will have to see if I can find the Verve stamps on ebay. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, especially for someone like me who loves her coffee! I like Verve stamps, but they a little spendy. I can only imagine what your music choice was for this. lol
    Puppy Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...