Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cute party favors

Who wouldn't want to be at the beach sipping a cool drink or relaxing by the pool in the heat of summer!?? I'm all over that! Well, it looks like I am, doesn't it. LOL ;)

More from the tropical splash release, here I've used the adorable paper lei and drink umbrellas. What fun for a pool party or luau party favors.




I found the cute tiki cups at the dollar store and for the spacers in the lei I cut plastic straws, also from the dollar store. The pink lemonade, pineapple and watermelon were refreshing and so delicious! :)

Product list:
Drink umbrellas
Lifestyle Crafts Tropical Splash drink umbrella die
DCWV Sweet Stack
plastic drinking straws

Lei
Lifestyle Crafts Tropical Splash lei die
Bazzill textured cardstock, various colors
plastic straws
stretch cord


4 comments:

  1. trade ya - I'm drinking coffee. cute umbrellas..
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute now I need to have a party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way to dress up your lemonade. I love those leis too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have some? They look so refreshing! Love the umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar