Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blog award!!

What a happy surprise to find on this Tuesday morning! :) Thank you so much to Micia, Yellowbird Creation, for this super yummy blog award! I am honored!!!!{{{HUGS}}}



There are a couple rules you must follow upon receiving this award.
1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2. To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

 7 Random facts about me:

  1. I rarely wear shoes ... even in winter
  2. I LOVE bags and purses
  3. I'd live on ice cream if I could
  4. My favorite tv shows are the true crime stuff -- forensic files, cold case files, american justice, in-session, etc.
  5. I love typing and have tested at 117 wpm/100% accuracy
  6. I'm the oldest of four
  7. I have a very high threshold for pain -- which can be good or bad, depending LOL
I am sharing this award with 8 awesome bloggers ...
NikkiF, Scrappin'NavyWife
NikkiC, Melonheadz Illustrating
Gia, My Buggy Life
Katie, Crafting With Katie
Emily, Scrapbook Fool
Janice, Stamping With Janice
Lorie,The Thinkin Spot
Cindy, I Scrap My Way


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and it was super fun to learn more about you too. I hardly ever wear shoes too - how fun! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shar! I love reading the responses, and am honored that you shared with me!

    I'm sitting here typing away, "shoeless" as usual, too! Too funny!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Shar! 117 wpm? Wow! Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shar,
    Thank you for thinking of me! I am on vacation in WI and just saw this, so sorry for the delay. Your typing skills are quite impressive! Cheers for no shoes!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar