Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Place goes to

My page today shows off my first bloom of spring! Isn't she pretty. :) Sorry I can't seem to get a decent shot of the full page. I tried scanning but it doesn't work that way either with the big lump in it from the blue ribbon. LOL I also used one of the flags from the DIY banner/pennant border for the date tag. Most of the papers for this page are from the new line of LifeStyle Crafts paper, and the shapes are the awards die. Title font is QuicKutz Nutmeg.





I used the awards die from the LC Yearbook release for my page. The shield and banner for the "1st" in my title....


...and the trophy and banner for my embellishment.




For the blue ribbon, I used the Tim Holtz mini rosette die and the QK Bottle Caps die set. The mini rosette made the perfect "ribbon" to go with the cute little trophy! I printed the banner with the name on the trophy. One of my favorite "techniques" when working with teeny pieces like this mini banner.



Thanks for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar